AC 353 G4 Narrow Air-Conditioning Roof-Top Unit for Buses and Coaches
DRIVING THE MOBILITY OF TOMORROW
The AC 353 G4 narrow is the result of continuous development of the extremely successful AC 310 and includes all product features of the AC 353 G4. In the future busses with narrow roofs can be also fitted. With many thousands of installed units, running even under the harshest climatic conditions, the AC 353 G4 has proven its trendsetting superiority and its ability to provide the most advanced passenger comfort solutions worldwide.
Many times copied, yet never equaled, the AC 353 has become the synonym for absolute performance and reliability. The AC 353 G4 is going the next step and is setting new standards in bus air conditioning.
A Product Family covering a wide performance range with similar footprint on the bus roof.
- Service friendliness due to easy access to maintenance parts
- Suitable for hot country applications
- Reduction of leakage potential, thanks to semi-hermetic refrigerant circuit
- Brushless blower technology available as option
- Variety of other options available upon customer request