Boat heaters from Eberspaecher make sure you and your crew remain cozy and comfortable below decks. You decide exactly how warm you want it – your heater will quickly and very quietly provide you with reliable heat for a wonderful sense of well-being and will dehumidify the boat.
Eberspaecher offers two different systems for you to choose from. Eberspaecher air heaters focus on providing heat for the interior, thereby creating a snug, cozy atmosphere especially quickly.
Eberspaecher water heaters generate heat in conjunction with a boiler for your tap water – this means that, for example, in the shower or in the galley hot water is available at your demand.
HYDRONIC ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Extremely fast interior air heating by power setting
- Increased lifespan of up to 5,000 hours thanks to the brushless motor
- Silent night-time operation thanks to dynamic, stepless heating output control and a new, quiet metering pump
- Low fuel and electricity consumption
- Automatic interior temperature control with temperature pre-setting
- Dehumidifies the interior through hot-air outlets
- Direct heat and efficient operation: Unlike in a combination heater, the tap water is not heated along with the air, therefore ensuring very high efficiency
- Eberspaecher air heaters can be retrofitted in your boat quickly and easily
- Suitable for fresh-air operation
AIRTRONIC ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- The engine can be preheated
- More uniform heat distribution – just like at home
- Individual temperature adjustment at every panel radiator
- No blower noises from panel radiators
- Tap water heating in conjunction with a boiler is possible
- Flexible installation