The Heaters for Oilfield Applications
- Eliminate Winter Idling
- Versatile fluid pre-heating
- Cab, workspace and engine heating
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Packaged for oilfield applications
- Minimize disel exhaust emission
- Rugged, contact
- CARB approved / EPA verified
- Different Configurations for Different Applications
- AIRTRONIC D2 and D5 Series
- AIRTRONIC units range from 2 kW / 7,500 BTU’s to 5 kW / 18,800 BTU’s and are available with our Digi-controller, which has an internal ambient air temperature sensor for precise compartment heating. An 8 kW / 28,000 BTU unit is available for cargo heating.
- HYDRONIC MI & L Series
- HYDRONIC units range from 12 kW / 42,000 BTU’s up to 35 kW / 120,000 BTU’s and are available in boxed configurations. The M-Series units have automatic altitude adjustment and six operating speeds for lower amp draw. Both come in 12 or 24 volt and have spark arrestor and control options available.
All models are compact for installation in a variety of mounting locations.
- Indicates on-board diagnostics capability
- 7 Day Timers*
- Programmable Timer
- Push/Pull Switch
- Auto Shut-Off Switch
Easy to Operate
Eberspaecher heaters operate as miniature furnaces independent of the engine, utilizing the units own diesel fuel and batteries to produce heat.
Hydronic units heat the coolant, then circulate it to warm the engine and heat exchangers to near operating temp and can be sized to provide auxiliary heat for other critical fluids. Eberspaecher air heaters heat air directly and circulate air to applicable compartments.
E-Work HYDRONIC air heaters can provide ample heat to the cab, mobile work stations, crew shelters, all without idling the engine.
Using timer controls, heaters can be switched on to begin engine pre-heating at preset intervals, allowing operators to go directly to work upon arrival.