Eberspaecher Climate Control Systems warranty products to the consumer/user of Eberspaecher heaters. Eberspaecher heaters are warranted for one, (1), or two (2) years depending on the model heater; to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Eberspaecher has an “Always Repair Heater” policy. Our Warranty is limited and covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. (Reference Page 20 section 3.16 in the Warranty Manual for details).
Replacement parts are warranted for 6 months. When used on heaters under warranty, parts are covered for 6 months or the remainder of the Eberspaecher warranty, whichever is longer (excluding parts not under warranty by Eberspaecher). Special terms and conditions may apply.
12 or 24 volt, Diesel (D) or Gasoline (B-Benzin, German) fall under the following guidelines.
- Airtronic 2 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Airtronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- D8LC - 1 year / 1000 hours
- D1LC - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 4 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 5 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic II - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic S3 - 2 years / 2000 hours
- Hydronic 10 - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic L Series (16/24/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic LII Series (16/24/30/35) - 1 year / 1000 hours
- Hydronic MII Series (M8, M10, M12) - 2 years / 1500 hours
- Hydronic E-Guardian Series - 3 years / 2000 hours
Eberspaecher Kalori (EK) Products
- Twelve (12) months limited warranty