Rooftop Air Conditioning Units for Buses & Coaches
AC 136 AE (All Electric) Roof-Mounted A/C System
With the AC 136 AE (All Electric), Eberspaecher has developed a tailor made air conditioning system design that sets new standards in the area of custom comfort concepts for electric buses. Less installation effort and maximum operating reliability are just two of the product characteristics of the AC 136 AE.
A variable-frequency voltage provides full automatic closed-loop control and constant air conditioning, even in stop-and-go traffic. Other desirable features of the AC 136 AE include: lightweight and modular system design, excellent energy efficiency, reduced impact on the environment, and largely reduced life cycle costs thanks to easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Cooling capacity independant of engine speed
- Condensor suitable for tropical conditions
- Reduced life-cycle cost thanks to speedy controlled brushless motors
- Heating (coolant standard, electric optional)
- Integrated coolant box for front box and battery (optional)
- Prefilled with R134a refrigerant
- Built for side or central air duct (air extraction above windows) system